Turn on thread page Beta

How to get a job as a Sales Adviser at Superdrug? watch

Hi guys,

So I've been applying for superdrug for the past few weeks now, however haven't been getting any replies after applying. It did say on the email given that due to the high number of application they can't always reply back so it means my application has been rejected. So clearly I've been rejected :/ Is there anyone who has worked or is working at superdrug? If there are, please help your girl out here, any tips or advice on how to go about with the application process?

Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys,

So I've been applying for superdrug for the past few weeks now, however haven't been getting any replies after applying. It did say on the email given that due to the high number of application they can't always reply back so it means my application has been rejected. So clearly I've been rejected :/ Is there anyone who has worked or is working at superdrug? If there are, please help your girl out here, any tips or advice on how to go about with the application process?

Thanks
    Maybe get some help from a job centre or a someone at school/college. It sounds like your CV or application need some work.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.