The Student Room Group

How to get over a girl?

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get over a girl to whom I became far too emotionally invested in without hardly speaking to her. It's a unrequited love situation as when I did ask her out she had said yes, but later to my humiliation, I discovered that she had told her friends that she wasn't going to turn up to our arranged date.
If that's not enough to hate her and get over her then idk what is.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If that's not enough to hate her and get over her then idk what is.

I guess it should be! I suppose I shouldn't be upset. At the end of the day, I lost someone who didn't care about me, she lost someone who did care about her..
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4
She doesn't sound very nice. You should cut all contact with her and try to get involved more with your hobbies. You'll get over her by moving on with your life.
ik exactly how you feel , that has happened to me in my life before , just give it time an be around people who actually appreciate you and yeh as mentioned cut all contact with her and move on :smile:
Original post by User909
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get over a girl to whom I became far too emotionally invested in without hardly speaking to her. It's a unrequited love situation as when I did ask her out she had said yes, but later to my humiliation, I discovered that she had told her friends that she wasn't going to turn up to our arranged date.

i know how this feels. Honestly, if the person is not investing as much time in you as you are in them then walk off. the world has so many people out there which will treat you with much more love and respect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending