Turn on thread page Beta

Who else applied to Amsterdam University College in 2018? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I applied to AUC a few months ago and I wanted to know if anyone else here was applying and would want to talk about themselves, what they want to study or else just have a nice talk =)
    Or maybe if there are present students that can answer any questions etc on how life is in Amsterdam?
    Excited for any possible answers!
    Love
    Zero X

ReputationRep:
    Hi! It's my first time writing in these kinds of forums and I'm not sure how to use it haha I also applied in December and I'm kind of nervous as to when they're going to reply...I've already heard back from my other Unis so I need AUC to let me have an interview soon! I'm also really curious about what life in Amsterdam is like. I'm currently deciding between Amsterdam and London.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I only applied in January so they might not get back to me for long =/ But I really hope they answer you soon!!
    It was also my first time in one of these forums, but I loved the look of AUC so much that I am just so nervous and wanted to talk to someone =) I also decided between Amsterdam and London or Britain in general, but I preferred AUC because I loved the idea of the international student community and the housing, which I didn't find as appealing in the Unis I saw in Britain...
    I really hope they get back to you soon =) (with good news of course)
    Love
    Z.X.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.