The Student Room Group

PwC Legal - 2018 Vacation Scheme

Hi, has anyone received any communication from PwC Legal yet, either inviting them to AC, or just a rejection e-mail?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, not yet! Although I applied through a different route to the online application :smile:
Hi, me neither! Really hoping to hear soon...
I received an AC invite today
Original post by lawstudent95
I received an AC invite today

congrats! :smile: when did you send off your application?
Original post by jfjojfeoo
congrats! :smile: when did you send off your application?

Thank you! Mid-Jan:smile:
Reply 6
great! anyone else? nothing here yet..
A couple of my friends got invites too but we didn't get a choice of assessment centres. We got the first day (28th Feb.) So maybe they're still reviewing apps for the second day (1st March.)
Reply 8
OK, I guess they sent them all yesterday, I just missed my rejection email (it was sent yesterday afternoon). Good luck at the assessment centre for those who got the invite!
Reply 9
A couple of my friends got invites too but we didn't get a choice of assessment centres. We got the first day (28th Feb.) So maybe they're still reviewing apps for the second day (1st March.)

I've got my AC on the 28th too! Good luck! How are you going to prepare for it?
Original post by conel10
I've got my AC on the 28th too! Good luck! How are you going to prepare for it?

I really don't think you can prepare for it. Going to brush up on my psychometric testing but that's about it. How about you?
Reply 11
Does anyone have any tips on what the handwritten report will be like ??
I've no idea how to prepare for this. How is everyone else?
Reply 13
If anyone wants any help, I did the PwC VS 2 years ago and was offered a TC. I'd be happy to assist with any queries etc, please just message me :smile:
Has anybody heard back post-AC?
Reply 15
Got through to final interview! :smile: does anyone know the dates for the vacation scheme?
Did anyone not get through to final interview from AC? Trying to gauge how many they're interviewing
Reply 17
Did anyone not get through to final interview from AC? Trying to gauge how many they're interviewing

In previous years the spread has been roughly, >1000 applications, 100 at AC, 40 interview, 25 VS places.
Reply 18
Has anyone heard back from PwC in relation to dates and times of there final interview, I fort we’d receive an email yday allowing us to book ?
Original post by sadimae123
Has anyone heard back from PwC in relation to dates and times of there final interview, I fort we’d receive an email yday allowing us to book ?

In my feedback they said it will be today

Quick Reply

Latest