PwC Legal - 2018 Vacation Scheme

Watch this thread
Babs_123
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, has anyone received any communication from PwC Legal yet, either inviting them to AC, or just a rejection e-mail?
misstpxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hi, not yet! Although I applied through a different route to the online application
username3783274
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, me neither! Really hoping to hear soon...
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I received an AC invite today
username3783274
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lawstudent95)
I received an AC invite today
congrats! when did you send off your application?
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jfjojfeoo)
congrats! when did you send off your application?
Thank you! Mid-Jan
Babs_123
Rep:
great! anyone else? nothing here yet..
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
A couple of my friends got invites too but we didn't get a choice of assessment centres. We got the first day (28th Feb.) So maybe they're still reviewing apps for the second day (1st March.)
Babs_123
Rep:
OK, I guess they sent them all yesterday, I just missed my rejection email (it was sent yesterday afternoon). Good luck at the assessment centre for those who got the invite!
conel10
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
A couple of my friends got invites too but we didn't get a choice of assessment centres. We got the first day (28th Feb.) So maybe they're still reviewing apps for the second day (1st March.)
I've got my AC on the 28th too! Good luck! How are you going to prepare for it?
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by conel10)
I've got my AC on the 28th too! Good luck! How are you going to prepare for it?
I really don't think you can prepare for it. Going to brush up on my psychometric testing but that's about it. How about you?
LVS2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have any tips on what the handwritten report will be like ??
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've no idea how to prepare for this. How is everyone else?
rur35gf
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If anyone wants any help, I did the PwC VS 2 years ago and was offered a TC. I'd be happy to assist with any queries etc, please just message me
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Has anybody heard back post-AC?
conel10
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Got through to final interview! does anyone know the dates for the vacation scheme?
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Did anyone not get through to final interview from AC? Trying to gauge how many they're interviewing
rur35gf
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Did anyone not get through to final interview from AC? Trying to gauge how many they're interviewing
In previous years the spread has been roughly, >1000 applications, 100 at AC, 40 interview, 25 VS places.
LVS2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard back from PwC in relation to dates and times of there final interview, I fort we’d receive an email yday allowing us to book ?
lawstudent95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sadimae123)
Has anyone heard back from PwC in relation to dates and times of there final interview, I fort we’d receive an email yday allowing us to book ?
In my feedback they said it will be today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed