Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have q quick questions,I found out 2 weeks ago about my husband kissing someone else, of course he felt guilty and he regret what he did cause he says he was so drunk. He told me everything i don’t know if he’s telling the truth but he said he was drunk him and his friends when to a club he went and play pool then went dancing then out of no where this girls I know very well came to him and dance next to him , out of no where she then full his head down and kiss him, so I don’t get it I have asking him there’s no way people just crab you and kiss you,not make any sense to me but he says that’s what happened he got mad and walk away from her . So here is the thing I don’t believe like how can people just crab you and kiss you went there was no like flirting and dancing dirty. Pls can someone tell me cause I’m not buying it that must be some flirting first. When I bring it up and asking him to tell me the truth he get mad. Idk pls help me.

ReputationRep:
    Try to believe your husband. Otherwise, you relationships will be ruined in the future because of the lack of trust. I know many situations when drunk girls try to seduce married men when they drunk in a club. Another problem is that your men is going to clubs without ou and dance with other girls. I would also talk to those girls if you know them and tell them that their behaviour is inappropriate.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.