The Student Room Group

smooth start to this crazy adventure

I was gonna start this by saying all of the subjects that I study and saying motivating things but I'm listening to a depressing song at the moment and have been thinking about doing this for a while (a few days) and preparing by reading other peoples and seeing what they have written but really I don't need to write like them I just need to write like me because I am myself and I can't change that I just need to embrace it... so here I go...
I'm Jess...
I'm one of those shy people you meet but then once you get to know me I'm the loudest person in the room.
It make take me sometime to open up but I'm in there somewhere.
I'm normal and strange at the same time but nothing's wrong with having a bit of weird in you.
The reason I'm kind of writing this is because a few days ago it hit me, everything; GCSEs and just everything and I suddenly felt unbelievably unprepared and like I'm never gonna get through this, I took deep breaths and started preparing all of the ways that I can be prepared and come out of this crazy experience with grades which mean that I can actually have a life after school (which I regularly do when I hit a problem); that's when I found this amazing site which shows some students, and other people in the same place as I am or have by some mystery have come out of this with amazing grades and are here to share their wisdom (to which I say thank you to these people), so here I am writing not even sure if I'm going to post this (if you guys are reading this then I did crazily decide to) hoping that I'm going to come out of this okay also knowing that half term starts after today and I have so much to do so this thing that I'm creating might help me by saying hi to you guys every now and then.
Thank you for reading and bye.

Spoiler

Hi there and welcome to Grow your Grades!

It's so nice to have you here - you're very welcome.

We're a very friendly bunch so do drop in and say 'hello' to some other GCSE students that will be going through just the same ups and downs as you.

Good luck with the work over half term - don't forget to have some fun as well.

What are your plans? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending