Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone annoyed that Valentine's day this year is coming in the Half term? watch

Announcements

This question is specifically for people at school regardless of their age...

I know that I'm annoyed because I won't be able to see my crush (been liking him for 2 years) and fantasize about very unlikely romantic situations...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know that I'm annoyed because I won't be able to see my crush (been liking him for 2 years) and fantasize about very unlikely romantic situations...
    Where do you go to school then? Half term in England is the 19th - 23rd February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    Where do you go to school then? Half term in England is the 19th - 23rd February.
    Nope im wrong. that's just my college and a handful of others. Weird.

I go to school in Harrow so my half-term is from 8th-16th February...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I go to school in Harrow so my half-term is from 8th-16th February...
    I used to live in Harrow. It's a shame you won't get to see your crush. Had any plans of approaching them?

ReputationRep:
    For some places it is, a lot i’ve seen are 12-16th (gutted for me as my 18th is on the 22nd so i’d just scrapped having it the first week back :-P)

ReputationRep:
    Not really, never had college Wednesday anyway, my boyfriends not at my college and it’s not really an event I’ll celebrate major on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.