The Student Room Group

Conditional to unconditional

I'vewe offered a place by university of Bradford and they gave me a conditional offer for paramedic science but I got a phone call from them a few days later saying they want to give me an unconditional. It's been over a week and my ucastrack is still on conditional and I was wondering for it only change if I confirm them as my firm? Because Bradford is the one I want to go but I'm worried of I place them as a firm now when it's on conditional it will stickto conditional. I haven't got any offers from other unisget as I still have some interviews coming up but if Bradford I the one I want to go so I'm not even sure if there's any point in going to them I as know I won't pick them but I'm just worried about how long it will take do the conditional to change.
Sorry this post is a bit of a mess in short I'm just worried why the ucas track hasn't changed yet
Reply 1
Original post by Charliepow
I'vewe offered a place by university of Bradford and they gave me a conditional offer for paramedic science but I got a phone call from them a few days later saying they want to give me an unconditional. It's been over a week and my ucastrack is still on conditional and I was wondering for it only change if I confirm them as my firm? Because Bradford is the one I want to go but I'm worried of I place them as a firm now when it's on conditional it will stickto conditional. I haven't got any offers from other unisget as I still have some interviews coming up but if Bradford I the one I want to go so I'm not even sure if there's any point in going to them I as know I won't pick them but I'm just worried about how long it will take do the conditional to change.
Sorry this post is a bit of a mess in short I'm just worried why the ucas track hasn't changed yet

Same happened to me in an email from northumbria, it hasnt changed on track but i have the offer in writing so i can assume it changes when you firm it.
Original post by Charliepow

I had a conditional from Bradford for physio, a few weeks ago I received a letter stating my offer would be unconditional if I firmed them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending