Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

this is important to me please help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So last Monday I woke up feeling fine as usual but then half way through college my throat started to hurt so I went home and kept on throwing up, the very next day my throat had swollen up and I had felt very lazy like I just wanted to lie down all day I had chills which made everything even more worse and I lost a lot of sleep because of this, so I've been slowly recovering but I don't think I will recover quickly I took a week off college because of this virus and now it's Friday, I don't feel any change except the chills have gone. I went to the doctors on Thursday and they gave me ibuprofen the pink ones to kill the swelling which has helped a bit. Is there anything else I can do for a fast recovery???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If you wan't feel better till Monday, visit a doctor again!!! Don't play with your health. This is a seious question that you should ask doctors not random people on forums. Wish you to recover soon!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by HKAY78612)
    So last Monday I woke up feeling fine as usual but then half way through college my throat started to hurt so I went home and kept on throwing up, the very next day my throat had swollen up and I had felt very lazy like I just wanted to lie down all day I had chills which made everything even more worse and I lost a lot of sleep because of this, so I've been slowly recovering but I don't think I will recover quickly I took a week off college because of this virus and now it's Friday, I don't feel any change except the chills have gone. I went to the doctors on Thursday and they gave me ibuprofen the pink ones to kill the swelling which has helped a bit. Is there anything else I can do for a fast recovery???
    Unfortunately you sometimes just have to wait for your body to sort things out. The ibuprofen has helped so that's a good start. Now it's just a matter of getting some rest, keeping hydrated and letting your body do it's thing. Do call your GP of it starts getting worse again though (or doesn't improve at all over the next couple of days).
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.