Turn on thread page Beta

to all under 18s... What is your plan ? watch

ReputationRep:
    What is your education and career plan ?

Do you wish to do gcse or something else what is it ?
    Do you wish to go to uni or not ?

ReputationRep:
    I just want to go heaven. Die happy and go heaven

ReputationRep:
    I want to do English, maths, triple science, computer science, French and product design for my GCSEs.

At the moment (obviously will likely change im win year 9) if I was asked I would pick computer science, French, maths for A-Levels (and if I would do 4 then psychology).
    Then I want to get a degree in computer science / something related

Then I want to get a job in the cyber security field.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really planned much. I'm just gonna see where life takes me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    I want to do English, maths, triple science, computer science, French and product design for my GCSEs.

At the moment (obviously will likely change im win year 9) if I was asked I would pick computer science, French, maths for A-Levels (and if I would do 4 then psychology).

good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Current A-Levels:
    - Politics
    - Economics
    - Religious Studies
    University:
    Philosophy and Politics at University of York (will be firming my offer soon)
    Career:
    Aiming to go on the Civil Service Fast Track scheme (ambitious I know 🙈 as it is super competitive) but if not perhaps do a conversion to law if it looks interesting while at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)

very lovely you atleast have goals currently for your gcse and a levels in future, also you really have an idea of what you wanna do as a career [when i was in year 9 i had no idea to be honest LMAO] hope you get all your successes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarlettCake2)
    Current A-Levels:
    - Politics
    - Economics
    - Religious Studies
    University:
    Career:
    Aiming to go on the Civil Service Fast Track scheme (ambitious I know 🙈 as it is super competitive) but if not perhaps do a conversion to law if it looks interesting while at uni.
    Why don't you just do Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarlettCake2)
    Current A-Levels:
    - Politics
    - Economics
    - Religious Studies
    University:
    Career:
    Best of luck!

(Original post by C_Yap)
    I haven't really planned much. I'm just gonna see where life takes me
    (Original post by FloralLuxe)
    I just want to go heaven. Die happy and go heaven

ReputationRep:
    I’m wanting to study Philosophy and Politics because that is what I am really passionate about, and after doing two weeks work experience in the Department of International Trade I know that I would love to do something within the civil service - ideally as close to Downing Street as possible. However, law has equally always been a draw for me, and I’m sure that I would enjoy it both as an academic subject and a vocational one. I chose philosophy and politics simply because I love the content and really do have a drive to study it further - more so than law - and I would want the opportunity to study for pure enjoyment first and who knows if the civil service doesn’t work out maybe law. I don’t feel as if I am conveying this very well but there you go 🤷🏻*♀️
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Alumna)
    What is your education and career plan ?

Do you wish to do gcse or something else what is it ?
    Do you wish to go to uni or not ?
    Havent thought that far

ReputationRep:
    -complete A-Levels
    -get the army to sponsor me going into uni to study history and while at uni go into the reserves.
    -go to sandhurst academy to train to be an army officer
    -be a career officer

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.