Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why do people pretend that Trump isn't doing a good job? watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lowtestbeta;76025556]
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)

you sound like a moron; why even bother commenting in the first place

Well I got an A* in Politics and a First at Uni so I am 100% sure I have more authority on the matter than you
    If you would like to present a counter argument you are welcome.
    Since you can't I will just assume you are a stupid ignorant hater.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    [QUOTE=lowtestbeta;76025556]
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)

you sound like a moron; why even bother commenting in the first place
    Says the one who hasnt even bothered to post a message, call me wat u want, I really dont give a sh*t, first: I dont even know you and second: How is ur comment even relevant to anything
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    [QUOTE=SuperTutor9000;76026512]
    (Original post by lowtestbeta)

Well I got an A* in Politics and a First at Uni so I am 100% sure I have more authority on the matter than you
    If you would like to present a counter argument you are welcome.
    Since you can't I will just assume you are a stupid ignorant hater.
    I think I was called the moron, for a reason that i cant fathom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperTutor9000)
    You are repeating the same fallacy of your original point.
    ISIS lost more territory this year because TRUMP pursued a more concentrated bombing campaign, top military officials concede that
    The Stock Market and GDP growth set records Obama never touched because of tax cuts and deregulation
    This isn't just correlation this is causation
    There is no logical basis to the notion that Obama's policies are responsible for contemporary developments
    The intensified bombing campaign didn't happen because of Trump, it happened because the US backed forces in both Iraq and Syria were assaulting ISIS' biggest strongholds at the time - Mosul and Raqqa, probably the largest battles against ISIS the US led coalition had ever undertaken, and that inevitably means a more intense air campaign. And the battles for both of those cities began towards the end of the Obama administration, and finished after Trump had taken over, with the preparations for the offensives going back at least a year.

Air strikes are not at a constant rate, they spike and calm down depending on what's happening on the ground. When there are no ongoing offensives there will be a lower rate of air strikes. Trump took over at a time when offensives on ISIS strongholds were heating up.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Would you like the short list or the long?:curious:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Economically speaking Trump might be doing okay, by that is because his financial system benefits the wealthy 1% and disenfranchises the working class. Arguably, his time in office so far has been somewhat of a fallacy; pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement, trying to make it more difficult for women to get abortions, the list goes on. What I am more worried about is how you think your qualifications give you precedence over someone you do not know, and that these facts somehow translate into having the correct opinion about every single political issue.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.