Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS ONLY!! Do you like tall lanky guys? watch

So I’m 6ft3 and am pretty well built, not muscular just naturally quite big with broad shoulders. My question is this do you prefer tall guys (6ft +) to be skinny or a bit more broad
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If by lanky you mean underweight or skinny then personally no, though I wouldn’t rule someone out because of it.

Preference is more filled out guys, but not massive muscles body builder types.

ReputationRep:
    Who you are matters more to me, and the chemistry we have. I don't have a body preference.

ReputationRep:
    I think everybody is great. To me it doesnt matter what you look like on the outside, but its the inside that matters.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i would but when i really think about it, how can i do stuff with you when youre much taller than me?? I prefer 5’11 or something these days. But yes i would like a guy if he was that tall.

Yeah I like tall slim guys, not overly skinny but definitely a slimmer build. Not into bulky muscular guys really.
    https://thesocietypages.org/socimage...r2wp/32Men.jpg
    I don't really know how slim you mean tbh but I'm imagining this kind of level

ReputationRep:
    honestly, if were going off of looks here, i think your face is way more important. if you have a handsome face with an “ugly” body - i wouldn’t care. i think body types aren’t really that important tbh

ReputationRep:
    Girls love tall dudes with broad shoulders. Its human nature

ReputationRep:
    i knew a girl who would only date them.

me? let's just say I'm the opposite

it really does depend on the girl but it isn't a massive thing. your personality and charm come far above that. for a lot of girls your height is a plus too.

I'm dating someone a solid foot shorter than you and happy :>

Idgi what is it about tall guys with broad shoulders

ReputationRep:
    I thought my type was naturally someone who was a bit stockier, but my latest crush was on a guy who honestly is the human equivalent of a matchstick. it really is heavily influenced by personality, chemistry comes first for me. As soon as you say you only like tall guys you will end up with a guy half your height. Be confident in your body! its the only one you get!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Idgi what is it about tall guys with broad shoulders
    "I like my boys with a torso with one arm on either side, attached at the top" is what that translates to.

I just don’t find skinny guys attractive. I love a bit of chub to grab on to. I’m not overly into muscular either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    If by lanky you mean underweight or skinny then personally no, though I wouldn’t rule someone out because of it.

Preference is more filled out guys, but not massive muscles body builder types.
    Thankfully you're a small minority lol. Cute skinny guys are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mace1ONE1)
    Thankfully you're a small minority lol. Cute skinny guys are amazing!
    Really? I’ve never known any girls that prefer skinny guys to guys with a bit of meat on their bones. I’d rather have someone warm and cuddly than boney :unsure:

Really? I’ve never known any girls that prefer skinny guys to guys with a bit of meat on their bones. I’d rather have someone warm and cuddly than boney :unsure:
    I prefer skinny, how cuddly are we talking? Post a pic. I dunno how different our ideas of skinny are

tall - yes
    lanky - no

ReputationRep:
    I like slim, I don't like tall personally. I prefer someone around my own height I'm 5'3 so it's rare if i even find a guy actually smaller (so I can't comment on how I feel about smaller than my own height much but I assume I would prefer slightly smaller than me to someone who towers over me) but I usually go for guys that are sliiightly taller than me but not by much, you can't surprise kiss a guy thats tall, and i hate asking them to bend down every time, it hurts my pride. It also hurts my neck to look up at them all the time, and trying to kissed them for longer stints is PAINFUL

5'8 is the point where i find they're getting a bit tall for me, personally.

Its not a complete and utter no, if they're tall, I have dated a tall guy once, personality and all that, i just find it preferable if they're smaller, so please don't take it as an offense, lots of girls like height

Yh I am not boney quite cuddly and a little flab

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yh I am not boney quite cuddly and a little flab
    OP trying to pull

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.