Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS ONLY!! Do you like tall lanky guys? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    OP trying to pull
    Try to use every opportunity and btw I’ve been told I’ve got a nice face by girls and a few lads ☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I like lanky guys

Lanky guys with skinny jeans are very funny.

ReputationRep:
    So I’m 6ft3 and am pretty well built, not muscular just naturally quite big with broad shoulders. My question is this do you prefer tall guys (6ft +) to be skinny or a bit more broad
    I like a guy to have muscle but not too much.

Lanky guys with skinny jeans are very funny.
    Yh any guys in skinny jeans are funny to laugh at

ReputationRep:
    So I’m 6ft3 and am pretty well built, not muscular just naturally quite big with broad shoulders. My question is this do you prefer tall guys (6ft +) to be skinny or a bit more broad
    If you’ve got a good personality, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    I don’t know why so many guys ask these questions, I thought girls were insecure lol! and to answer your question, you’ll find 99% of the girls you meet in your life won’t give a ****. A lot may actually prefer you to be on the skinnier side, loads of girls find that attractive, don’t worry. Broad shoulders and tall, you’ve probably already got it made.

TBH I don’t really like lanky guys,however I don’t like someone overly muscely either.I prefer someone tall.All girls have different opinions and it’s really the boys personality that counts.😀

If someone genuinely likes you, then height/shape shouldn’t matter. As long as there is some physical attraction, I wouldn’t worry whether you think you are tall/lanky it just shouldn’t matter.
    However persobally being a relatively tall girl, I am naturally drawn to taller guys. Sometimes I find guys who are a bit lanky kinda cute so I wouldn’t worry too much!!

ReputationRep:
    What about gay guys? Do they get a say?
    I'm pretty sure there's some kinda contribution they could make here too.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, not at all.

BUT I bothered commenting because even tho if you asked me to describe my perfect guy he'd be 6ft 3 and very chubby / muscular with a good layer of fat

I've only ever dated one guy like that. Everyone else has been super super thin. So it just goes to show that no matter what anyone's type is, it goes out the window if you can prove you two have chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    i like tall people - im pretty tall for my age so i personally prefer the taller guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.