Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

One of my students received a conditional offer from both unis. Which program is better? Examples would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhmj)
    Hi,

One of my students received a conditional offer from both unis. Which program is better? Examples would be great!

There is an absolutely vast difference between studying in London (the world's most vibrant city) and St Andrews. Both will have their up and down sides but fundamentally you have to decide where you want to live for 3 years.

UCL has a better reputation (albeit slightly) and London gives you access to some of the best Museums in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PostGrad221)
    There is an absolutely vast difference between studying in London (the world's most vibrant city) and St Andrews. Both will have their up and down sides but fundamentally you have to decide where you want to live for 3 years.

UCL has a better reputation (albeit slightly) and London gives you access to some of the best Museums in the world.
    I second this. Both of them actually have the same reputation but St Andrew seems boring. And yes, you can visit loads of museums and art galleries while doing it at UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhmj)
    Hi,

compare the student satisfaction rates for History of Art in the guardian league table, complete university guide and sunday times good university guide.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.