Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in Yr11 and obvs the school is offering leavers hoodies and I was thinking: should I get one?

Did you / are you going to?

I mean where would you wear it?

The only thing that is making my iffy is that it's £18.50!

So do you think I should get one?

You have to pay for your own leaver hoodie
    I never got to, my year were given the hoodies as a leaving gift, as well as invitations to dinner at some restaurant and some other small gifts as well.
    Your school are such misers

Yeah just get it if you want

I have seen many people wearing them in public

I mean its just a nice thing to have

Heck I got one in primary school

yeahhh it's a nice thing to have! our school is asking us to pay £25 for it...

Ugh my form all decided on a colour when I was leaving secondary, and it turned out to look awful on me. I fell out with my form after I paid, so make sure to just order the darn thing the way you want it. If I had done that instead of doing some kinda "hey matching colours!!" thing, maybe I'd wear mine more often.

Idk which company y'all are with but I'm also not a huge fan of the neckline. I can barely get my head through it?? And I went for a larger size than I actually am??
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.