Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dealing With Emotions. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Every now and then, including right now, I feel slightly sad, or down. I am really not sure to why, as I am quite happy with what I am doing and how far I have come. So, I ask: How can I easily make myself happy when I am having one of these moments?

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I understand the feeling you are describing, because it happens with me too. Maybe when you get these feelings of sadness take a minute to reflect on why you might be feeling this way; maybe a small comment you’ve seen has triggered something in you, or you might just happen to be feeling a little down at the time. Whatever the case is, do understand that this is completely normal, and if it makes you feel better, you’re not the only one feeling like this - you’re not alone, and never think that ever. Hope this helps ❤️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Life has these moments and to be honest, you wouldn't be human without them. But some tips from me are: keep your motovation and keep it high, if it drops, it may lead to one of these moods. keep doing what makes you happy, have a good social, work and play balance and remember to relax every once and while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DragonflyIsland)
    Hey
    I understand the feeling you are describing, because it happens with me too. Maybe when you get these feelings of sadness take a minute to reflect on why you might be feeling this way; maybe a small comment you’ve seen has triggered something in you, or you might just happen to be feeling a little down at the time. Whatever the case is, do understand that this is completely normal, and if it makes you feel better, you’re not the only one feeling like this - you’re not alone, and never think that ever. Hope this helps ❤️
    Thank you. That was really nice to hear and I am glad that I am not the only one feeling this way. 💕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IshakPheonix)
    Thank you. That was really nice to hear and I am glad that I am not the only one feeling this way. 💕
    That’s ok I’m glad I was able to help even in the slightest xxx

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.