Doubt you''ll read this but URGGG ALEVELS. Comprehensive to grammar school student. Studying Physics, maths and psychology and an EPQ. Huge charity lover. Just got shortlisted for head girl??
I am predicted:
I am currently "at":
Psychology: A- (ON TARGET)
Maths: C+ (BELOW TARGET)
Physics:B (ABOVE TARGET)
EPQ: A (ON TARGET)
My January mocks:
Maths: C 62%
Physics: C 51%
Psychology: A (My favourite subject, always getting A's)
Maths: A (My teacher says my work ethic shows it is possible)
Physics: A (My teacher says my work ethic shows it is possible)
EPQ: A (I love mini projects)
My plan for half term:
Analyse all mock papers
MATHS and PHYSICS QUESTIONS (binge)
Add any missing notes
AND REST!!!...Get ready to kick up those grades next term!
Next term: BUMP UP THE MATHS AND PHYSICS TO A B
1) Waves and mechanics past papers (all)
2) Questions on physics as I go along (one question per lesson)
3) Practice psych essay's regularly (2x a week?)
4) Focus on narrowing knowledge to spec (practice w spec)
5) Focus on accuracy and exam technique layout (does it follow through?)
Why do I think I can do this?
I want to go to York University
Any advice for a newbie to this competition?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Muddling my way to A's watch
- Thread Starter
- 09-02-2018 22:04
- Community Assistant
Good luck create schedules and try out different revision methods to find the best one for you.