indie.sxnds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

Edit: I don't have anything for poetry, sorry. But Mr bruffs videos have helped me a lot so far!

Edit: the most popular texts seem to be Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, and A Christmas Carol. Its so time consuming to individually send the texts, so the most popular ones are linked here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...JjaUFTX3RjRzVJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...VJTUJMVkUzNnl3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...RJMW03Tkx2MnRv

EDIT AGAIN: LarissaAlves added another great resource for Power and Conflict students! Here it is: https://app.senecalearning.com/class...4-f9cf15791499

It's worth checking out their science resources too
Nabundle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aspiring-student)
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource
I study:
* Macbeth
* Great Expectations
* An inspector calls
* Poetry: power and conflict

I would be really grateful if you messaged me some of these resources.
Thanks in advance.
Angel_Chen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lit charts are the authors of spark notes i think, and they are really good, shmoop notes are also good.
it'sme12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I do:
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Macbeth
The Lord of the Flies
Poetry: Power and Conflict
Thank you in advance if you have time to send me resources about these books!
mamasaywhatnow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I study: Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Inspector Calls and if you're offering poetry then Power and Conflict poetry cluster. Thanks so much!!
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ihatelife2)
I study:
* Macbeth
* Great Expectations
* An inspector calls
* Poetry: power and conflict

I would be really grateful if you messaged me some of these resources.
Thanks in advance.
Just messsaged you them Sorry I couldnt find any poetry ones, but mr bruff on youtube has helped me a lot!
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by it'sme12)
Hey, I do:
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Macbeth
The Lord of the Flies
Poetry: Power and Conflict
Thank you in advance if you have time to send me resources about these books!
Done! Check your messages
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by mamasaywhatnow)
I study: Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Inspector Calls and if you're offering poetry then Power and Conflict poetry cluster. Thanks so much!!
Done! Check your messages
Nabundle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just messsaged you them Sorry I couldnt find any poetry ones, but mr bruff on youtube has helped me a lot!
Thank you sooo much.
lolu123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
macbeth,christmas carol,inspector calls.thanks
amypops
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I study MacbethPride and prejudiceNever let me go Power and conflict
mikela
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.
studying macbeth, an inspector calls, a christmas carol, and poetry: relationships

you're doing the lords work x
KingCamembert
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just checked it out. Thank you
Abby__
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Romeo and Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls thanks
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by lolu123)
macbeth,christmas carol,inspector calls.thanks
done, check your messages
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by amypops)
I study MacbethPride and prejudiceNever let me go Power and conflict
done, check your messages
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by mikela)
studying macbeth, an inspector calls, a christmas carol, and poetry: relationships

you're doing the lords work x

check your messages, sent them x
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abby__)
Romeo and Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls thanks
sent you them, check messages x
_Poseidon_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Heyy, thanks a lot!

I study:

Macbeth
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Inspector Calls
Power and Conflict in the Poetry anthology
cecerose789
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.
Hey there!!!
I am doing:
- The Sign Of Four
- Macbeth

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (12)
6.67%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (13)
7.22%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (42)
23.33%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (21)
11.67%
No, nothing has changed (63)
35%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (29)
16.11%

Watched Threads