Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

Edit: I don't have anything for poetry, sorry. But Mr bruffs videos have helped me a lot so far!

Edit: the most popular texts seem to be Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, and A Christmas Carol. Its so time consuming to individually send the texts, so the most popular ones are linked here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...JjaUFTX3RjRzVJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...VJTUJMVkUzNnl3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...RJMW03Tkx2MnRv

EDIT AGAIN: LarissaAlves added another great resource for Power and Conflict students! Here it is: https://app.senecalearning.com/class...4-f9cf15791499

It's worth checking out their science resources too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring-student)
    Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource
    I study:
    * Macbeth
    * Great Expectations
    * An inspector calls
    * Poetry: power and conflict

I would be really grateful if you messaged me some of these resources.
    Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Lit charts are the authors of spark notes i think, and they are really good, shmoop notes are also good.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I do:
    The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    Macbeth
    The Lord of the Flies
    Poetry: Power and Conflict
    Thank you in advance if you have time to send me resources about these books!

ReputationRep:
    I study: Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Inspector Calls and if you're offering poetry then Power and Conflict poetry cluster. Thanks so much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatelife2)
    I study:
    * Macbeth
    * Great Expectations
    * An inspector calls
    * Poetry: power and conflict

I would be really grateful if you messaged me some of these resources.
    Thanks in advance.
    Just messsaged you them Sorry I couldnt find any poetry ones, but mr bruff on youtube has helped me a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by it'sme12)
    Hey, I do:
    The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    Macbeth
    The Lord of the Flies
    Poetry: Power and Conflict
    Thank you in advance if you have time to send me resources about these books!
    Done! Check your messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mamasaywhatnow)
    I study: Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Inspector Calls and if you're offering poetry then Power and Conflict poetry cluster. Thanks so much!!
    Done! Check your messages

ReputationRep:
    Just messsaged you them Sorry I couldnt find any poetry ones, but mr bruff on youtube has helped me a lot!
    Thank you sooo much.

ReputationRep:
    macbeth,christmas carol,inspector calls.thanks

ReputationRep:
    I study MacbethPride and prejudiceNever let me go Power and conflict

ReputationRep:

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.
    studying macbeth, an inspector calls, a christmas carol, and poetry: relationships

you're doing the lords work x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just checked it out. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Romeo and Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolu123)
    macbeth,christmas carol,inspector calls.thanks
    done, check your messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amypops)
    I study MacbethPride and prejudiceNever let me go Power and conflict
    done, check your messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikela)
    studying macbeth, an inspector calls, a christmas carol, and poetry: relationships

you're doing the lords work x

check your messages, sent them x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abby__)
    Romeo and Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls thanks
    sent you them, check messages x

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, thanks a lot!

I study:

Macbeth
    Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
    Inspector Calls
    Power and Conflict in the Poetry anthology

ReputationRep:

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.
    Hey there!!!
    I am doing:
    - The Sign Of Four
    - Macbeth

Thanks

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.