Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring-student)
    yes of course, i think ive fixed it but i just sent like 30 and im so tired! definitely at some point tomorrow
    That's fine just any time you can will be great. You are such a great help thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    hey i do
    jekyll and hyde
    inspector calls
    and romeo and juliet?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I hope its not too late to ask!

I do:
    Jekyll and Hyde
    An Inspector Calls
    and Macbeth

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am doing:Animal FarmRomeo and JulietThe strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr HydePoetry: Power and Conflict

ReputationRep:
    I study
    Merchant of venice
    An inspector calls
    A christmas carol
    Power and conflict
    Thanks so much - we need more people like you in this world!

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing an inspector calls, jekyll and hyde, power and conflict poetry and macbeth!! thank you)

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.
    Hi could you send me the links to Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, and An Inspector Calls. Thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi!

I study:
    - Macbeth
    - Great Expectations
    - An inspector calls
    - Power & conflict poetry

ReputationRep:
    I study Macbeth, An inspector calls and A Christmas Carol. Your help would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.
    hey thereeee
    i do macbeth,dr jekyll and mr hyde,an inspector calls and love and relationships in the poetry section. btw tyyy so much for doing this

ReputationRep:
    I do Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Sign of Four and the power and conflict anthology.
    If you could send it asap I would be extremely grateful 🙇.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i do Macbeth, An Inspector Calls and Jekyll and Hyde thanksssss

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you send the links for Romeo and Juliet, an inspector calls and dr Jekyll and mr hyde please. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    Macbeth
    The Lord of the Flies
    Poetry: Love and Relationships

I study these, thank you so much, if you have any resources on them please PM or post it on thread thanks c:

PS: Can we give this guy more reps please-he deserves way more reps then the typical TSRians who copy a paste a *****y joke or start a Muslim thread and get at least 20+ reps. This guy has only got 2 at the time of writing, and I think its unfair since he's genuinely took his time to help everyone whilst sharing resources he could've easily kept to himself.
    PPS: She's a she ;P Appreciate her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You’re a god. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    Macbeth
    The Lord of the Flies
    Poetry: Love and Relationships

I study these, thank you so much, if you have any resources on them please PM or post it on thread thanks c:

PS: Can we give this guy more reps please-he deserves way more reps then the typical TSRians who copy a paste a *****y joke or start a Muslim thread and get at least 20+ reps. This guy has only got 2 at the time of writing, and I think its unfair since he's genuinely took his time to help everyone whilst sharing resources he could've easily kept to himself.
    haha "he" is actually a she lmao but thank you so much! to be honest i dont really care much for reps although appreciated, I'm just glad to be helping others out!

ReputationRep:
    Update: Hi everyone, I think I'm going to take a break for a day or so from sending, I think I've sent files to everyone above this post which is about 100 people! If you're reading this and you really need a resource/file asap or you haven't received one yet, then please message me and I'll get back to you asap. Also if links don't work, message me and i will try re sending as a hyperlink

ReputationRep:
    CAN I HAVE Christmas carol plz

ReputationRep:
    can you pleeeease send me the one for a christmas carol thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I study:
    -A Christmas Carol
    -Romeo and Juliet
    -An Inspector Calls
    -Power+Conflict in poetry anthology
    Thanks in advance )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 21, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.