Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

This is more a rant, but why do we have to do more tests especially for science end of unit?

I dislike the science end of unit tests and I always forget to revise for them and when I do, the content isn’t always just factual, and I just posted about wearing glasses in exams.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5192068

I really don’t like wearing glasses, there’s not really a reason, but I think it’s like why I don’t want a tutor, it sort of acknowledges that something is wrong.

So today we had a physics test on waves and half the questions weren’t even factual, I think this is probably my worst physics test ever, it’s the first time I ran out of time, missing out the last 2 pages, thankfully only 3 marks, but 3 marks is a grade boundary most of the time, so I’m really annoyed about that.

Update on English reading, I've decided to start reading Animal Farm tonight and I've borrowed the Woman In Black from school.

Thanx for spending a few precious moments of your life reading this, are my post TLTR (too long to read)?
    :angel:

P.S. Does going on TSR all the time count as procrastinating?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.