Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    My student finance application states that my Maximum maintenance loan available is around £8000 however I’m only being rewarded £6000. I tried to amend it online by changing the loan amount but it just gave me the same £6000 am I misunderstanding something or should I give them a call? Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bobbi1998)
    Hey guys,
    My student finance application states that my Maximum maintenance loan available is around £8000 however I’m only being rewarded £6000. I tried to amend it online by changing the loan amount but it just gave me the same £6000 am I misunderstanding something or should I give them a call? Thanks
    The maximum amount is £8,000. They’ve assessed your maximum amount to be £6,000. You can only increase that if you can prove that your household income has dropped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    The maximum amount is £8,000. They’ve assessed your maximum amount to be £6,000. You can only increase that if you can prove that your household income has dropped.
    Yeah I understand that, but it says I’ve been rewarded more than what I actually have ?? I’ll attatch a pic as I don’t think I’m being clear

ReputationRep:
    Name:  8E30004C-B0EE-46B7-B0FF-916C6332D71B.png
Views: 49
Size:  103.6 KB
    Yeah I understand that, but it says I’ve been rewarded more than what I actually have ?? I’ll attatch a pic as I don’t think I’m being clear
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Name:  8E30004C-B0EE-46B7-B0FF-916C6332D71B.png
Views: 49
Size:  103.6 KB
    You need to ring student finance England. They need to talk you through how to adjust your application for the full amount awarded.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.