Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Phone Contract? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think it's better to get iPhone 7 Plus for 2 years or iPhone 8 Plus for 3 years which monthly costs are similar to 7's?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by gandalfhan)
    Do you guys think it's better to get iPhone 7 Plus for 2 years or iPhone 8 Plus for 3 years which monthly costs are similar to 7's?
    There's not much difference between the 7 and the 8, apart from the wireless charging. If I were you, I'd go for the 7 Plus.

Just tagging AngryJellyfish to get this moved over to Technology and computers.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    There's not much difference between the 7 and the 8, apart from the wireless charging. If I were you, I'd go for the 7 Plus.

Just tagging AngryJellyfish to get this moved over to Technology and computers.
    Mobile phones. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im on the 7 plus and its an absolute charm. I don’t understand why you should need to buy an iPhone 8 if you have an iPhone 7, theres little difference between both models.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Mobile phones. :p:
    It's midnight, let me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gandalfhan)
    I agree with Sheepy, the only major improvement in the 8 over the 7 is wireless charging. Paying the same price for 50% longer for the sake of that one feature is not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for advice guys!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.