Turn on thread page Beta

I'm not sure how to approach a guy I like. watch

ReputationRep:
    So, there was this new guy who came to my school fairly recently, about a month or so. I was bewitched by him; he was stunning. I then learned that we had two classes together, and have the same lunch period. He was dating someone, (ik, he was barely in school) but they have broken up the last I knew. I can't tell if he likes me, but I want to become friends with him. Any tips on how to do so?

ReputationRep:
    Play lil pump and sing gucci gang together, you will soul bond for life

ReputationRep:
    If you want to always think about what you should do instead of just doing something about it.. Brrrrrrr de brrrrrrr. What have you got to loose

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.