how to upload documents onto UCL applicant portal Watch

alyssaphillips
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
this might sound really stupid but does anyone know how to upload documents onto the UCL applicant portal??? i was told to upload additional docs but i simply cannot find the Uploads tab? it's just not there and i'm boutta cry ahaha i've sent at least four emails to them and i haven't even gotten a single reply and i've went on every single forum to see if anyone has ever experienced this and apparently not? has anyone had this before
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alyssaphillips)
this might sound really stupid but does anyone know how to upload documents onto the UCL applicant portal??? i was told to upload additional docs but i simply cannot find the Uploads tab? it's just not there and i'm boutta cry ahaha i've sent at least four emails to them and i haven't even gotten a single reply and i've went on every single forum to see if anyone has ever experienced this and apparently not? has anyone had this before
Just wait and phone them on Monday (and in the meantime email the documents to the admissions team instead so they can’t say they don’t have them)
alyssaphillips
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
Just wait and phone them on Monday (and in the meantime email the documents to the admissions team instead so they can’t say they don’t have them)
i don't live in the UK so phoning would be quite expensive but i'll take your second suggestion instead haha thank you so much!
geor9ina
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm having the same problem! did you figure out how to do it?
capu1351
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
have you figured this out?? I'm panicking, because I clicked on
capu1351
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I misclicked! And I have so much more documents to add...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
13.51%
They've been reasonable (13)
35.14%
Not feeling great... (10)
27.03%
They are TERRIBLE! (9)