The Student Room Group

Can I apply for an "Environmental Engineering" program?

Hi everyone. I'm currently planning to apply for the mentioned program in a few Polish Universities (University of Warsaw and Warsaw University of Technology) as a non EU applicant. I will be applying for it in English.

I had 4 As and 4 Bs in IGCSE (Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science and English First language included). But I didn't keep Physics and Chemistry in my A levels (B in Maths AS Level and giving composite of Computer Science). So my question is, am I eligible to apply for the program?
Like, will I face any trouble if I do start studying in the University as it has been quite some time since I studied Physics and Chemistry and I can't really remember much from those subjects. Any help would be appreciated.

(Hope I'm posting in the correct forum).
Original post by shehroz65
Hi everyone. I'm currently planning to apply for the mentioned program in a few Polish Universities (University of Warsaw and Warsaw University of Technology) as a non EU applicant. I will be applying for it in English.

I had 4 As and 4 Bs in IGCSE (Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science and English First language included). But I didn't keep Physics and Chemistry in my A levels (B in Maths AS Level and giving composite of Computer Science). So my question is, am I eligible to apply for the program?
Like, will I face any trouble if I do start studying in the University as it has been quite some time since I studied Physics and Chemistry and I can't really remember much from those subjects. Any help would be appreciated.

(Hope I'm posting in the correct forum).

Email the universities they should be able to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest