Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm currently planning to apply for the mentioned program in a few Polish Universities (University of Warsaw and Warsaw University of Technology) as a non EU applicant. I will be applying for it in English.

I had 4 As and 4 Bs in IGCSE (Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science and English First language included). But I didn't keep Physics and Chemistry in my A levels (B in Maths AS Level and giving composite of Computer Science). So my question is, am I eligible to apply for the program?
    Like, will I face any trouble if I do start studying in the University as it has been quite some time since I studied Physics and Chemistry and I can't really remember much from those subjects. Any help would be appreciated.

(Hope I'm posting in the correct forum).
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by shehroz65)
    Hi everyone. I'm currently planning to apply for the mentioned program in a few Polish Universities (University of Warsaw and Warsaw University of Technology) as a non EU applicant. I will be applying for it in English.

I had 4 As and 4 Bs in IGCSE (Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science and English First language included). But I didn't keep Physics and Chemistry in my A levels (B in Maths AS Level and giving composite of Computer Science). So my question is, am I eligible to apply for the program?
    Like, will I face any trouble if I do start studying in the University as it has been quite some time since I studied Physics and Chemistry and I can't really remember much from those subjects. Any help would be appreciated.

(Hope I'm posting in the correct forum).
    Email the universities they should be able to help

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.