Turn on thread page Beta

How can I forget about him :( watch

Announcements

So there’s this boy who I’ve been pretty close with chatting for about 3 months. We go to the same school and we’ve met up a couple of times and kissed (I’m 16 btw). So we chat loads but this past week he’s been kinda distant and I just feel like he never really wants to chat. Then last night he told me he was gonna go to sleep so couldn’t chat but his snapmaps said he was still chatting 40 mins later so I guess he just didn’t wanna talk to me I feel crap about myself now and just can’t stop thinking about him and the situation. Any advice onto how you can forget about something or just anything to make me feel better about myself or the situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there’s this boy who I’ve been pretty close with chatting for about 3 months. We go to the same school and we’ve met up a couple of times and kissed (I’m 16 btw). So we chat loads but this past week he’s been kinda distant and I just feel like he never really wants to chat. Then last night he told me he was gonna go to sleep so couldn’t chat but his snapmaps said he was still chatting 40 mins later so I guess he just didn’t wanna talk to me I feel crap about myself now and just can’t stop thinking about him and the situation. Any advice onto how you can forget about something or just anything to make me feel better about myself or the situation
    why do you feel bad about yourself?

(Original post by DrXavier)
    why do you feel bad about yourself?
    I feel like maybe I’m not good enough or I’ve done something wrong I’m worried he’s bored of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe when you next talk, comment that you noticed this and see what he says.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand you've already been emotionally attached to him.

But.. look at the bright side, you're still 16, if he's not the one, plenty of Romeo's in the world

ReputationRep:
    Dating is full of set backs. The key is just to take some learning if you can and look forward not back. There are genuinely plenty of fish in the sea and with this attitude something good turns up.

ReputationRep:
    There are all these ppl here being all soft but I’m setting this straight. Don’t be hung up on someone who doesn’t want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to him you can make excuses all you want but face the facts move on find someone else and rub it their face so that they regret being a d**k to you!!

Everyone deserves better than that

Soz if that was mean but I had the exact same thing and I rly just needed someone to tell me what I was already telling myself
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I mean guys at that age probably don't think everything through so rationally. I am sure you are great so don't tell yourself you are not good enough that would be foolish. In terms of him being bored, why do you care? At the end of the day as long as you are an interesting person with aims etc... your purpose is not to entertain others.

(Original post by Rachel.x5)
    There are all these ppl here being all soft but I’m setting this straight. Don’t be hung up on someone who doesn’t want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to him you can make excuses all you want but face the facts move on find someone else and rub it their face so that they regret being a d**k to you!!

Everyone deserves better than that

Soz if that was mean but I had the exact same thing and I rly just needed someone to tell me what I was already telling myself
    Rachel is right. It happened to me and happens to most. I chatted with bf whole day there wasn't any arguments as I'm to old for that and don't like to argue about anything. It was about 11pm he said he is tired after work and ll be going to sleep so i respected that but after 2h discovered he must have sent message then even worst at around 3-4am he must have sent another message to someone as it showed up in the login details. I don't approach him about this, didn't wanted to be a stalker even thou i felt sad about it and had millions of thoughts going inside of my brain

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.