• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nevershear)
    idioting idiot
    idioting idiot is my new favourite insult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nevershear)
    The irony of this is I am literally so salty about Corsas. If someone asked me what are the things you're most guaranteed to find in this section, I'd probably answer with: Corsa hate, anti-black box posts, "You're an idiot for doing x you idioting idiot" and an occasional Sheepy post of "But... but... not all corsas are bad... m...m...muh VXR :'(" - and if we're having a really stereotypical week, a "my black box policy was cancelled" thrown in for good measure.
    Almost as salty as you are about Peugeots :laugh:
    Yeah, it's a shame. There used to be some fantastic threads in this forum, a couple of really nice project cars for example. Now it does seem to be the same questions over and over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurlyBen)
    Almost as salty as you are about Peugeots :laugh:
    Yeah, it's a shame. There used to be some fantastic threads in this forum, a couple of really nice project cars for example. Now it does seem to be the same questions over and over again.
    I couldn't possibly tell you which one I'm more salty about if I honestly had to choose. I want to give the Peugeot a break because I really like the GTI, but then again I am also guilty of liking the VXR. When I say guilt we're talking belting out "I will always love you" in the shower level of guilt.

(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    :wavey:

But you'd rather recommend a Corsa, than say a car like a Fiat 500 :laugh:
    You got me.

I had a 1.2 Corsa when I started driving. It wasn't until I got another car I realised how cheap it was to run. Lots of minor problems forced me to learn a bit about cars too. It got me to and from work/uni for over three years and got five of us to Thorpe Park in one piece, so couldn't ask for much more than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    The VXR is an amazing, nippy little car, not being biased there

Tbf, is a good little run around for young people, and those problems can all happen for small hatchbacks. (I'm talking about the Corsa D and Corsa E here, not the older, vile looking Corsas)

The older Corsas are death traps on wheels.

I've got a 2013 Corsa SXI 1.4l and I think it's a decent car to be fair :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.