Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear All,I am an EU applicant for Postgraduate Loan for the 2018/19 academic year starting in October. Even though the application is not yet open, I would like to be prepared to have all documents needed for my application. My specific question is:- to prove my residency what kind of document is needed to be attached to the application? - more generally: is there any detailed description what kind of ducments are exactly needed for the application?Thank you in advance!

University open days

  1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.