Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear All,

    I am an EU citizen starting a course in 2018/19 academic year and I would like to apply for the postgraduate loan. My question is:
    - what kind of document is required as the proof of evidence? Does the valid passport/ID cover the proof of residency as well?
    More generally: is there any platform which summarizes what documents are exactly required?

    Thank you in advance!

University open days

  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.