Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The aim of this is to keep myself motivated for revision. I will post what academic work I do each day at 9pm (my cut off point) so that I am able to look back at what I've completed!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    DAY 1 - ENGLISH LANGUAGE & MATHS (CALCULATOR)
    This morning I practised Language Question 2 and 3. After school I practised Language Question 4. I also completed a maths past paper.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 2 - ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHS, BIOLOGY & MUSIC
    This morning I completed my biology booklet and practised for the English language paper. I then completed my maths and biology test during school. After school I worked on notating my composition.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 3 - CHEMISTRY, HISTORY & BUSINESS
    After school I completed my chemistry workbook and made a few flashcards. Then I made flashcards for the HISTORY dates of my civil rights unit. Finally I made flashcards for all of my business formulas.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'll follow this thread! Are you doing GCSE's or A-levels? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing GCSE. I'm taking: English language, English literature, maths, further maths, biology, Chemistry, physics, religious education, music, History, Geography and business studies. x

ReputationRep:
    DAY 4 - MATHS, HISTORY & ENGLISH LANGUAGE
    After school I went to maths club and completed my homework on rearranging formulas and making x the subject. When I arrived home I wrote Vietnam war date flashcards and the cold war date flashcards. Then I wrote a piece of creative writing about pressure.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 5 - MATHS
    I don't get home until 7pm on Fridays hence why I haven't done a lot! I completed part of a maths past paper and highlighted the topics which need most work.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 6 - BUSINESS, PHYSICS & MATHS
    I'm on half-time break from now so will be on intense study mode until Wednesday when I go on holiday. Today I managed to work for 5 hours and 40 minutes! I spent time completing and marking a maths past paper. I also wrote physics flashcards for topic 1. Also I memorise my business flashcards. I'm starting an experiment that my English teacher told me about too. You record something you want to remember and see how well your subconscious brain picks it up. I hope it works.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 7 - BUSINESS, MATHS & PHYSICS
    I felt completely unmotivated so I didn't get a lot done. I made 2 business indmaps, 14 Corbett maths 5 a day and wrote out a few electricity flashcards for physics

ReputationRep:
    DAY 8 - ENGLISH
    I analysed act 1 of Macbeth and wrote a mind map for 3 poems.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.