chelseabretonxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The aim of this is to keep myself motivated for revision. I will post what academic work I do each day at 9pm (my cut off point) so that I am able to look back at what I've completed!
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 1 - ENGLISH LANGUAGE & MATHS (CALCULATOR)
This morning I practised Language Question 2 and 3. After school I practised Language Question 4. I also completed a maths past paper.
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 2 - ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHS, BIOLOGY & MUSIC
This morning I completed my biology booklet and practised for the English language paper. I then completed my maths and biology test during school. After school I worked on notating my composition.
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 3 - CHEMISTRY, HISTORY & BUSINESS
After school I completed my chemistry workbook and made a few flashcards. Then I made flashcards for the HISTORY dates of my civil rights unit. Finally I made flashcards for all of my business formulas.
erratic_deus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I'll follow this thread! Are you doing GCSE's or A-levels? x
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
I'm doing GCSE. I'm taking: English language, English literature, maths, further maths, biology, Chemistry, physics, religious education, music, History, Geography and business studies. x
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 4 - MATHS, HISTORY & ENGLISH LANGUAGE
After school I went to maths club and completed my homework on rearranging formulas and making x the subject. When I arrived home I wrote Vietnam war date flashcards and the cold war date flashcards. Then I wrote a piece of creative writing about pressure.
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 5 - MATHS
I don't get home until 7pm on Fridays hence why I haven't done a lot! I completed part of a maths past paper and highlighted the topics which need most work.
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 6 - BUSINESS, PHYSICS & MATHS
I'm on half-time break from now so will be on intense study mode until Wednesday when I go on holiday. Today I managed to work for 5 hours and 40 minutes! I spent time completing and marking a maths past paper. I also wrote physics flashcards for topic 1. Also I memorise my business flashcards. I'm starting an experiment that my English teacher told me about too. You record something you want to remember and see how well your subconscious brain picks it up. I hope it works.
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 7 - BUSINESS, MATHS & PHYSICS
I felt completely unmotivated so I didn't get a lot done. I made 2 business indmaps, 14 Corbett maths 5 a day and wrote out a few electricity flashcards for physics
chelseabretonxox
Rep:
?
DAY 8 - ENGLISH
I analysed act 1 of Macbeth and wrote a mind map for 3 poems.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (101)
37.97%
Take autumn exams (86)
32.33%
Look for a job (8)
3.01%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.38%
Take a year out (45)
16.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
6.39%

Watched Threads