Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Okay, I always revise loads for all of my subjects including physics but I'm never able to grasp any of the concepts. I have 1 last mock before the real thing for physics on Thursday and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to be able to understand anything? I don't know whether I need to learn differently with physics or whether I don't allow myself to learn properly because it is a subject that I hate. Does anyone have any tips? I'm trying exam questions but I just keep getting them wrong and I don't know what to do...

I’m doing aqa gcse physics atm, here’s what I’d do...
    1) speak to teacher, as bad as they may be. They’re paid to explain concepts
    2)revision guide, friends, internet - look up each concept you don’t get, the more explanation the more they will sink in
    3) learn the mark scheme for certain answers and key points you need to make to get the marks. I think gcse isn’t bang on correct as it’s pretty simplified
    Hope this helps👍
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.