Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

On track to University watch

• View Poll Results: What's your favourite form of revision?
    Notes
    100.00%
    Flash cards
    0%
    Mind maps
    0%
    other
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon my dear peers,
    My name is Dominika, I am 17 (18 in April) and I am currently in my last year of sixth-form. My aim for this year is to get at least 2 of my university offers and get A's and B's in my A-level exams. At university, I want to study children's nursing and for the universities that I have applied to I need to get 3 B's.

My GCSE Results:
    • Maths - A
    • English Language - B
    • English Literature - B
    • Biology - A
    • Chemistry - A
    • Physics - B
    • Polish - A
    • Art - B
    • History - A
    • ECDL - Distinction*

AS results:
    • Biology - A
    • Chemistry - C
    • Mathematics - C
    • Polish - A

A-level predictions:
    • Biology - A
    • Chemistry - B
    • Mathematics - B
    • EPQ - B
    • Polish - A (already done full A-level last year)

I am very excited to begin my journey here as I keep track of my progress and keep in touch with everyone who is in the same boat as me.

ReputationRep:
    Today I managed to do some fun notes as my revision for chemistry today. They are on Amino acids, proteins and DNA. A-level chemistry is quite hard so when I get to the point where I'm starting to burn out, I revise and review topics that I don't find as difficult. Amino acids, proteins and DNA aren't too difficult for me as I also do biology and most of the things that you need to know in chemistry in the second year, you have already learnt in biology in the first year so I guess I could even class this as double revision

Anyways enough of me rambling, I need to get back to work so here, enjoy these notes that I made.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.