Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do accounting and fiance courses have a preference of Gold DofE or EPQ over the other???
    Please help
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mrguy0126)
    Do accounting and fiance courses have a preference of Gold DofE or EPQ over the other???
    Please help
    Depends on where you apply to but some universities would make the EPQ part of your offer.

ReputationRep:
    Please help
    epq is easier to center to a specific subject you can discuss in interviews or personal statements and much less time consuming from my experience but sorry i have no knowledge on what the courses themselves prefer

ReputationRep:
    Please help
    Your uni might care about your EPQ if it is related to your course, I got an A* and Notts law were having none of it haha
    Gold DofE you can do whilst at uni tbf, don't think it will do that much to your app
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.