How to love your studying and your subjects Watch

nabid61
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
So here's my problem: I HATE STUDYING. Literally can't stand it. I'd rather do anything else. Its too much hard work for me. You know what they say, 'if you don't love your subject, you'll never do well in it', and that's true.

I study Business, Politics and Law and I just don't have a passion or desire to study these subjects, or anything to be honest. I don't have that willingness. I literally hate studying. What can I do about this, like seriously, I'm the only one like this in all my classes.

I want to do well. I want to sit on my desk, zone in on the work and study hard, you know, like how they do it in the films with the dramatic music when the character is problem solving. Please help me guys. How do I love my subjects to the point where I WANT TO study and WANT TO gain knowledge on Politics or Law because, again, you'll never do well unless you love what you are doing. That
thefilmbuff
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
what made you want to study those subjects? if you can answer that then you're half way to finding a way to love them again.

of course you're not going to love every aspect of your subjects but once you know what part it is that you're passionate about you can try to incorporate that in the parts you don't enjoy quite as much.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (235)
91.44%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (22)
8.56%

Watched Threads