Turn on thread page Beta

Never trust a girl who party’s a lot watch

ReputationRep:
    Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    And men don't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    And men don't?
    This isn’t about men tho is it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    And men don't?
    No, men have morals and good family values. Monogamy is very important to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    This isn’t about men tho is it
    It's a gender-specific debate about party-goers. I merely introduced the counter-balance: the conduct of the opposing gender. That's what normally happens in balanced discussions.

ReputationRep:
    Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s
    Parties*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyber Ninja)
    Parties*
    Yeah, I really bit my lip on that one. Glad you called it out.

ReputationRep:
    Same can be said for both genders but OP is 100% correct

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg download.jpg (9.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    So what? Good for them.

Being in a relationship doesn't make them someone's property.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    So what? Good for them.

dont know what planet you're on but relationship normally means monogamy ???

ReputationRep:
    I am in complete agreement with you

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Dunnig Kruger;76038604]So what? Good for them.

Looks like we found the cuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddddddie)
    dont know what planet you're on but relationship normally means monogamy ???
    So what IF they do?

ReputationRep:
    So what IF they do?
    if they're in a normal relationship (i.e. each has made a promise to not show any form of romantic affection to anyone else) then the 'party girl who gets with other guys' has broken this promise. simple as. The guy can choose whether or not he will forgive her for breaking this promise, and I'd say has every right to end the relationship because she's already jeopardised it by breaking that commitment.

If I promise I wont eat your slice of pizza and I do, you might not want to eat pizza with me again. fairs.

ReputationRep:
    No way!
    Party girls are the most loyal you will find

ReputationRep:
    So what? Good for them.

Who said they are property I made the point that they cheat, best you are one of these trashy rats

ReputationRep:
    I’d have to disagree, never once felt the need or even considered it consciously or unconsciously to do anything with anyone else. If anything I get sad if my boyfriend isn’t there with me lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddddddie)
    if they're in a normal relationship (i.e. each has made a promise to not show any form of romantic affection to anyone else) then the 'party girl who gets with other guys' has broken this promise. simple as. The guy can choose whether or not he will forgive her for breaking this promise, and I'd say has every right to end the relationship because she's already jeopardised it by breaking that commitment.

If I promise I wont eat your slice of pizza and I do, you might not want to eat pizza with me again. fairs.
    Have you ever lied or broken a promise?

I have. I'm not going to judge, nor criticise, nor condemn anyone who lies or breaks promises in the context of having sex with different people at parties. Especially when we don't know the full circumstances of the person doing so.

ReputationRep:
    That is a generalisation. I go to a lot of parties and have never/would never cheat on my boyfriend. O have fun, chat to both girls and guys, and then start drunk-texting my boyfriend telling him how awesome he is. Standard night! haha.

Don't judge all girls the same way. Maybe you are mixing with the wrong ones.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.