(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    Attachment 724014

..Well, the movie is called BLACK panther

Spoiler:
    Show

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    YouTube comments and the like are always a breeding ground for toxic people to say toxic things. Sadly it's to be expected because they can hide their cowardly selves behind a computer screen. Luckily most people are not like that however.

Personally I thought this ad was a great representation of London and it's people. The bit where Giggs says "What's wrong with Peckham?" is brilliant too.

ReputationRep:
    Peckham. Reminds me not to step foot in that squalid sea of brute ugliness.

ReputationRep:
    99% of the people commenting don't even live in London and have never visited, so they should stop making such vile assumptions about the capital, when they have never truly seen and experienced it for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    99% of the people commenting don't even live in London and have never visited.
    Firstly that's obviously not true and secondly, even if it was true what exactly is your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Firstly that's obviously not true and secondly, even if it was true what exactly is your point?
    What do you think my point is genius? Most of these comments are calling London a horrible place to live (when it's clearly not) and that multiculturalism has destroyed the capital (it hasn't). They are making stupid assumptions when they have never visited the place or experienced it themselves.
    Although i do agree with your first post and that they should have included more Asian Londoners in the advert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    What do you think my point is genius?
    I don't know, that's why I asked. Your post doesn't make sense.

Most of these comments calling London a horrible place to live (when it's clearly not) and that multiculturalism has destroyed the capital (it hasn't).

They are making stupid assumptions when they have never visited the place or experienced it themselves.
    Who cares tbh. People from London say shite like that about the rest of the UK all of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I don't know, that's why I asked. Your post doesn't make sense.

Who cares tbh. People from London say shite like that about the rest of the UK all of the time.
    Hmm yeah it does look incomplete, should add more to it.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats a """""""""""""""""""""""diverse"" """""""""""""""""""" bunch of chavs

ReputationRep:
    The advert was really good, really enjoyed it and was quite funny too. Unfortunately YouTube comments sections are always toxic, most of the people saying such horrible stuff are just a bunch of racist, lowlife, retarded, vile, benefit-claiming, thuggish, old chavy losers. Luckily in real life it is rare to encounter such toxic people like this, recently I have seen these people hate on Trump for not deporting Muslims and non-white people. These people think they can type in whatever they like as they are hiding behind a computer screen.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.