Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Philosophy at postgraduate level at Durham University starting september 2018 Anyone out there?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Hello from the U.S (well I'm actually in Edinburgh now, visiting Durham tomorrow). I'll be taking on a taught masters. I was drawn to the idea of possibly doing a dissertation under Nancy Cartwright. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    Hahaaahah that's so nice of you thank you It alright though, its probably because people haven't made a choice/applied yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by socraticdemise)
    Hello from the U.S (well I'm actually in Edinburgh now, visiting Durham tomorrow). I'll be taking on a taught masters. I was drawn to the idea of possibly doing a dissertation under Nancy Cartwright. What about you?
    Hi there I will be in taught as well! Received and accepted a conditional offer a few weeks ago (currently a 3rd year undegrad in Leeds) and was wondering if there were other people for philosophy with a confirmed offer. I was mostly drawn to the variety of module options they had to offer.

Have you received/accepted an offer yet? Have you decided which college you would like to apply to?

ReputationRep:
    I didn’t apply to many places (and am so excited to report zero rejections). Accepted an unconditional offer. Was also offered at Bristol, Sheffield, University of Cape Town in South Africa, Wayne State University in Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and am still waiting to hear from Simon Fraser in Vancouver. Definitely doing Durham though.

Thinking I’ll put preference on 1) Chad’s 2) either Cuth’s or Castle. They all have buildings that offer en-suite and self catering. Cuth’s offsite building being on the same street as the department is nice, but New Kepier (offsite for Castle) looks even better.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by geodimi)
    Hahaaahah that's so nice of you thank you It alright though, its probably because people haven't made a choice/applied yet!
    Getting replies now :yay: :bl:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.