Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think this is fair? watch

Announcements

Ok so, ever since the start of this school year, I've gotten 2Bs, 1C (Maths) and the rest are all A's and one A*. I was working hard and my mom was quite proud of me. But one Saturday, I wanted to relax and play my favourite game on my PS4. My mom sees me and tells me turn if off (wtf?) and I start turning it off. Then since the PS4 takes a little time to turn off, she sees the screen that is still on and says I'm getting addicted and bans me for 1 month! I'm currently on my school break which lasts for 1 week and I was planning on playing. After that, my younger brother played the PS4 for ages and when my mom told him to turn it off. He did (acts like an angel with the soft voice and everything) and when she went to work, he played it again. I was raging so I recorded him playing and showed my mom but she didn't care. Now he's playing it to this day and he mocks me and says I should've obeyed my mom. WTF?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so, ever since the start of this school year, I've gotten 2Bs, 1C (Maths) and the rest are all A's and one A*. I was working hard and my mom was quite proud of me. But one Saturday, I wanted to relax and play my favourite game on my PS4. My mom sees me and tells me turn if off (wtf?) and I start turning it off. Then since the PS4 takes a little time to turn off, she sees the screen that is still on and says I'm getting addicted and bans me for 1 month! I'm currently on my school break which lasts for 1 week and I was planning on playing. After that, my younger brother played the PS4 for ages and when my mom told him to turn it off. He did (acts like an angel with the soft voice and everything) and when she went to work, he played it again. I was raging so I recorded him playing and showed my mom but she didn't care. Now he's playing it to this day and he mocks me and says I should've obeyed my mom. WTF?
    Not really.
    Can you get round your dad or alternatively disable the PS?
    Sounds like your mum wont listen to reason.
    Got any friends you can go round to?

ReputationRep:
    Difference is the age.
    What's your mother expecting you to be doing? If studying, explain that you'd like to use the holiday as a break and will start afterwards.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.