Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, starting this general discussion for all the LSE CHOICE applicants in 2018. Please mention the stream you are applying for and any questions you may have.

The deadline, I believe, is the 9th of march.
    Please also mention your subjects and the predicted grades you will be putting in.

I am applying for the government and politics stream.
    I study Maths, Economics and Politics.
    I will get my exact predictions for this programme when I get back to school, they should be around A*AA at this time of the year.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied to History

Have you heard anything from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saleeemmm)
    Hi,

I applied to History

Have you heard anything from LSE?
    No, not yet. I would assume that they are going to get back to us by the end of April or the beginning of May. Maybe later depending on the number of people that have applied.

If you do hear back, do you mind sharing it on this thread just so we can check our spam folders. I will do likewise.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I applied to the government and politics stream and I also haven't heard anything from them as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dsk10911)
    No, not yet. I would assume that they are going to get back to us by the end of April or the beginning of May. Maybe later depending on the number of people that have applied.

If you do hear back, do you mind sharing it on this thread just so we can check our spam folders. I will do likewise.
    I'll share it - also the website said by mid-April (so next week or the week after should be when we hear!).

Second the spam point - I nearly missed out on a acceptance email because I didn't think to check my junk mail until a friend suggested it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet?
    Not anything yet, and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Not anything yet, and yourself?
    Nope - starting to panic a bit :| .

I hope we find out soon!!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone hear back yet
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timif2)
    anyone hear back yet
    Not yet,

Did anyone apply to the LSE politics conference? I got accepted, so if you did apply you should look out for an email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timif2)
    anyone hear back yet
    I haven't

ReputationRep:
    I have received an application update, which has probably been sent to everyone as it is very generic. It says that we will hear of the application status by Mid-June latest.

ReputationRep:
    I have received an application update, which has probably been sent to everyone as it is very generic. It says that we will hear of the application status by Mid-June latest.
    I received that email too!

ReputationRep:
    I got in for History !

ReputationRep:
    online form is blank :/ (mathematics)

ReputationRep:
    I got in for History !
    Congratulations! Did you find out just now? I will be looking out for an email, hopefully I will be accepted/rejected soon as it has been quite a long while.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Did you find out just now? I will be looking out for an email, hopefully I will be accepted/rejected soon as it has been quite a long while.
    Thank you!

I found out at 5:11pm to be precise - I applied for History, so they could be sorting through applications by strand rather than all together?

I'd recommend checking your junk email because it was in mine, the Sutton Trust made me more vigilant about checking my emails!!!

Hope you get into Choice as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IslamJoynul)
    online form is blank :/ (mathematics)
    Hiya,

I was having the same problem because I was using Safari on my Mac - try using Google Chrome, it worked straight away when I used Chrome.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I was having the same problem because I was using Safari on my Mac - try using Google Chrome, it worked straight away when I used Chrome.
    , It didn't work for me on chrome but work it worked for me on edge.

What did you get in for?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.