Turn on thread page Beta

ppes next week help! watch

ReputationRep:
    I have ppes next week there basically mock exams and I'm only in y9 and I'm terrified. last Friday I had a geography assessment and I panicked so much! does anyone have any advice much appreciated if so x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I just had my PPEs and I’m in year 11, and let me tell you I was so scared 😂😂 I was literally terrified I would be so panicky before each exam that even my friends started to get annoyed with me. But after the first few, I actually started to calm down, because I realised that they weren’t the real exams. So don’t worry about them at all. I’m doing my GCSEs this year, meaning you’ve got so much time left.
    But I will say this one thing, and I’m sure other people have said it before, but please, please listen. Start revising. This may sound so stupid with it being so early, but I wish I had of. I’m behind with my subjects, and I’m struggling majorly with the stress of it all. I wish I had of created the occasional mindmap or revision card, just so that it would be so much more easy to look over everything now, instead of having to be creating new material. Don’t end up in a situation like me, which is why I hope you follow my advice.
    But, in all, don’t worry about your PPEs; you’ll be fine and do really well if you put your mind to it.

Hope all of this helps and good luck! xxx

ReputationRep:
    thanks for this advice it has helped me out a lot . I revise every night before the ppe so I have refresh my mind with everything I have learnt. I hope you pass you GCSE and good look !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen_2003)
    thanks for this advice it has helped me out a lot . I revise every night before the ppe so I have refresh my mind with everything I have learnt. I hope you pass you GCSE and good look !!
    Thank you so much too and good luck xx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.