Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've applied for Central saint martins art foundation and Kingston art foundation 2018, just wondering if any one has heard back- positive or negative?
    If not does anyone when we hear??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florence grace)
    Hey, I've applied for Central saint martins art foundation and Kingston art foundation 2018, just wondering if any one has heard back- positive or negative?
    If not does anyone when we hear??
    Hi, Ive applied to both and have an interview at Kingston next week. Im still waiting to hear from CSM.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from Kingston or CSM either since I applied, I sent my applications quite late so maybe that's why, getting quite nervous though to be honest ahahah

ReputationRep:
    Hey..! So, I applied to both of them as well and got a place in each one but since I opted for Kingston, let me know if any of you would be joining me there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aradhita)
    Hey..! So, I applied to both of them as well and got a place in each one but since I opted for Kingston, let me know if any of you would be joining me there
    Congrats When did you get an offer from CSM ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aradhita)
    congrats are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    My name says it all 😂

ReputationRep:
    3 days back, but i guess different for international students

ReputationRep:
    If anyone does want to share portfolio pictures I'd be happy to share over Instagram message, I also have some pictures on my actual Instagram page

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to but I'm currently off insta.. How about snapchat?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I have been asked for interview for central Saint martins art foundation, but it's in July!
    Anyone else heard?
    If so when is your interview?
    Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I have been asked for interview for central Saint martins art foundation, but it's in July!
    Anyone else heard?
    Good luck x
    Nothing for me yet Are you international or EU/UK ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey im EU/UK xx I just phoned csm and they said everyone successful hears today ! My interview is march z x good luck!
    Thanks ! Fingers crossed ! Good luck to you too for your interview

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just got asked too! My interview is in 8 days...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else heard?
    Good luck x
    Congrats! I hope you get it! 🌻

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I got an interview but it’s a different mode then I was going for (got interview for 3d and architecture but was going for fine art) does this mean fine art isn’t an option? Or they’ll get consider me for others? Also will I have to change my fine art portfolio to fit this course? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, how are you all?
    Have any of you had interviews yet for csm foundation? If so how've were they! I'm so nervous and don't have a clue what to expect- do they ask difficult questions?

Also I'm having a huge crisis my college won't let me take my sketchbook and work out if school premises As it's been marked so I can't take it to the interview! Anyone had this? Eeeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mopnalsa)
    Hey, just got asked too! My interview is in 8 days...
    Hey mopnalsa, congrats!! How was it, do you hear if you're accepted on the day of the interview? Is it challenging I have zero clue what to expect

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeah I had my interview. They basically call about 6 people in and you leave the room for about half an hour whilst they look over the portfolio. They then call you back in and ask you to explain on piece of work, and they also ask some people to explain other pieces of work they haven’t chosen.

They were really friendly and laid back (much friendlier than Kingston) they don’t tell you whether you have a place on the day, so just waiting. The CSM site says we should get answers by the 11th of April.

Good luck with your interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.