Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have interview next week with mmu I applied for adult nursing, any tips on the current interview questions. I'm nervous no idea on what to expect

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Good luck with your interview.
    I’d definitely recommend reading around nursing in the uk
    I recently found a Instagram page that is run by 3 student nurses and they recently did a post on interviews- they posted some tips and tricks which were really helpful
    Check them out their page is @thoughtsofastudentnurse

All the best with your interview- what university’s have you applied to?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing this I will check it out. I applied to MMU & Salford & I have got interviews in both places 😊but a bit nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for both of them.
    I’m sure you’re gonna to be fantastic 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Opeoluwa18)
    I have interview next week with mmu I applied for adult nursing, any tips on the current interview questions. I'm nervous no idea on what to expect
    Hi,

I can't give examples of some of the interview questions, however I would recommend reading up on NHS values and the 6 C's which are as follows:
    • Care
    • Compassion
    • Competence
    • Communication
    • Courage
    • Commitment

It might be a good idea to try and think of some examples as to when you have displayed the qualities/behaviours above, whether this be from work experience of personal experiences.

I hope the above helps. Good luck for your interview, I hope it goes well! :crossedf:

Rebecca

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much Rebecca it means a lot. I appreciate I will surely go through that very well because lots of people is pointing to that aspect.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all for your support I had my interview yesterday and I'm glad to let you know that I got a place immediately. I'm so happy 💃💃
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Opeoluwa18)
    Thank you all for your support I had my interview yesterday and I'm glad to let you know that I got a place immediately. I'm so happy 💃💃
    That's great news! Congratulations!! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018

University open days

1. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.