Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was a size 10/12 and now I can fit into 8s and sometimes 6s - I'm really happy that I've lost weight since I worked so hard for it but nothing fits me anymore, especially my jeans. I don't have money to spend on clothes at the moment so I'm holding everything up with a belt but it's kind of ruining some outfits (i know, what a problem to have aha) should I consider trying to alter my own clothes? I have a denim skirt I've only worn once but is now huge around the waist, would it be better to try to alter this myself or just sell it/give it to charity? Any advice would be appreciated!

yeah alter them, no brainer really

ReputationRep:
    Do you not have any friends or family members who can lend you a bit of money to buy some clothes. or lend you some clothes??
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    You don't really have much choice but to buy new clothes unless you're great at materials and such. Perhaps donate some stuff to charity and make some money back by selling on depop

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.