The Student Room Group

Sussex vs Liverpool vs QM London

I'm looking to study Biology - which of these universities do you think I should firm?I hear QM London and Liverpool are regarded as some of the less good Russell Group universities but is the Russell Group still better than going for Sussex? Sussex is ranked 8th I believe for biology whereas both QM London and Liverpool are in the 30s. Does that make Sussex better in the eyes of an employer or is the Russell Group moniker still better?Opinions would be appreciated, thanks.
Original post by trianglepythag
I'm looking to study Biology - which of these universities do you think I should firm?I hear QM London and Liverpool are regarded as some of the less good Russell Group universities but is the Russell Group still better than going for Sussex? Sussex is ranked 8th I believe for biology whereas both QM London and Liverpool are in the 30s. Does that make Sussex better in the eyes of an employer or is the Russell Group moniker still better?Opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Rankings mean nothing. Pick the most interesting course. You're unlikely to get a job in the field without further study anyway.
Original post by trianglepythag

Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest