Turn on thread page Beta

I have big boobs. They are the bane of my life. I’m shopping for a prom dress and all of the nice dresses are either backless, strapless or strappy. Does anyone have any idea of a bra or something similar which would enable me to wear a dress like that? I know strapless bras exist, however it’s not fun to be pulling your bra up every 30 seconds and spending your evening terrified of a nipslip lol 😊

wonderbra?

ReputationRep:
    Idk how good they are for bigger sizes (I’m DD), but I have this wonderbra https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015Q1IZ..._mZ1FAbF7A2SQA
    and honestly it’s incredible. Good support, the back is some kind of textured silicone and it does not budge! The reviews say it’s good for big sizes too. I’ve tried so many bras and they all slip down, this one is the love of my life.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.