The Student Room Group

After sex he said to leave

Me and my boyfriend just had sex We then got in an argument and he told me just go home im going to meet my friend and sort something out. I didn’t say nothing I got up got drEssed and left his house without saying a word. He called me 15 mins after I left.
I feel disgusting I shouldn’t feel like this as his girlfriend. I do not want to speak to him atm because I’m so angry and I feel disgusted. How long should I leave this. He then called me to say where am I he will come to pick me up but I’m so angry how he can make me leave then say this I’m not a yo-yo

What’s your thoughts on this?
Give your advice on what I should do or how I should handle the situation. I turn off my messages so that I don’t read notifications that he sends me because I’m so angry I don’t want to see what he says. I’m now on my way home.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can I please get advice on how to act on this?
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend just had sex We then got in an argument and he told me just go home im going to meet my friend and sort something out. I didn’t say nothing I got up got drEssed and left his house without saying a word. He called me 15 mins after I left.
I feel disgusting I shouldn’t feel like this as his girlfriend. I do not want to speak to him atm because I’m so angry and I feel disgusted. How long should I leave this. He then called me to say where am I he will come to pick me up but I’m so angry how he can make me leave then say this I’m not a yo-yo

Give your advice on what I should do or how I should handle the situation. I turn off my messages so that I don’t read notifications that he sends me because I’m so angry I don’t want to see what he says. I’m now on my way home.

How did you get in an argument straight after having sex? I am usually so chilled after !!

Either way ... if you feel that strongly just tell him how you feel and if you feel he isn't respectful enough leave him.
He seems to be doing that to get a reaction. Sorry for assuming but it seems as if he knows youll go back to him and do what he wants an hes playing that as a power play. It seems really unhealthy and i hope you find someone whos going to respect you and want nothing but to give you affection after sexual acts :/
He obviously feels guilty. You need to tell him how he made you feel. Just tell him that him asking you too leave hurt and you need some time too cool off. Once you feel better then tell him how he made you feel. x Hope your ok x
Original post by DrXavier
How did you get in an argument straight after having sex? I am usually so chilled after !!

Either way ... if you feel that strongly just tell him how you feel and if you feel he isn't respectful enough leave him.

she probs said her ex's name while she orgasmed... no other reason to argue straight after sex.
Reply 6
Depends on what you argued about, he must have been upset to kick you out? Only you can judge the situation, best to sort it out asap rather than letting it settle.
I would give you advice but "I'm not a yoyo"
Reply 8
Original post by cat_mac
Depends on what you argued about, he must have been upset to kick you out? Only you can judge the situation, best to sort it out asap rather than letting it settle.

It’s been about 4 hours , should I go to sleep without talking to him or not because I’m about to go to sleep. I just don’t want to talk to him atm. I feel disrespected.
Reply 9
Original post by Shanxxox
He seems to be doing that to get a reaction. Sorry for assuming but it seems as if he knows youll go back to him and do what he wants an hes playing that as a power play. It seems really unhealthy and i hope you find someone whos going to respect you and want nothing but to give you affection after sexual acts :/

This never happens we did argue about something. We are normally cuddled up in bed after.
Original post by EmilyLouiseR
He obviously feels guilty. You need to tell him how he made you feel. Just tell him that him asking you too leave hurt and you need some time too cool off. Once you feel better then tell him how he made you feel. x Hope your ok x

Should I sleep without talking to him or talk to him. Atm I don’t want to talk to him it has kind of put me off talking to him today. We’ve been together 2 years. And this is the strongest we’ve been.
It’s been about 4 hours , should I go to sleep without talking to him or not because I’m about to go to sleep. I just don’t want to talk to him atm. I feel disrespected.

If you don’t want to talk to him, just sleep on it. Maybe in the morning you’ll have a clearer head and know what you want to do!
Should I sleep without talking to him or talk to him. Atm I don’t want to talk to him it has kind of put me off talking to him today. We’ve been together 2 years. And this is the strongest we’ve been.

Maybe to clear the air tell him that you want to sort things through tomorrow.
Oh okay my bad I have no idea then. But i felt you acted in the best way. Leave it a day and maybe speak to him about it?

How did it go ? Sorry i didn't see this until now.
your bf sounds like a little b itch
Good luck

A clinical Psychologist can teach him how to behave with women / Girls/ Females.
He needs training.
Original post by AB710344
A clinical Psychologist can teach him how to behave with women / Girls/ Females.
He needs training.

How Should I train him please give me advice his seems helpful.
How Should I train him please give me advice his seems helpful.

You shouldn't have to "train him". If he's a ****, leave him.

Simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending