larahfox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I want to apply for medicine and my current a levels are biology chemistry art and english. are they many people who get in without doing all four sciences? i want to go to queens uni belfast. thank you.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by larahfox)
I want to apply for medicine and my current a levels are biology chemistry art and english. are they many people who get in without doing all four sciences? i want to go to queens uni belfast. thank you.
Yes its fine.

A level requirements
AAA at A-level + A in a fourth AS-level subject including A-level Chemistry plus at least one other A-level from Biology/Human Biology, Mathematics or Physics. If not offered at A-level then Biology/Human Biology grade A as a 4th AS-level or grade B as a 5th AS-level. GCSE Mathematics minimum grade C and either GCSE Physics minimum grade C or GCSE Double Award Science minimum grades CC are required if not offered at AS-level or A-level.

Grade A in the EPQ or Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate or a grade B in a 4th A-level will be acceptable in lieu of the 4th AS-level.

https://www.qub.ac.uk/courses/underg...mb-a100/#entry
nik_med01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Very few people actually have 4 sciences. Most only have 3 but for Queen's, your A-Levels are fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (20)
40%
Take exams next summer (12)
24%
Change uni choice through clearing (13)
26%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2%

Watched Threads