Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would I be better off as a female if I want an easier time? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm an omega male.

Basically what this means is that I'm a genetic failure if my Redpill understanding is correct. I'm 5'4", extremely ugly, balding, bad genes, bad eyes, very low IQ.

I've always been invisible to everybody and all women on earth are disgusted by my existence. This is normal if you think about it because I'm an omega male.

Now my theory goes like this. Seeing as I'm literally hopeless why not become female? I'll never be and Alpha male or beta.

Here is a list of good things about being a girls vs being male.
    1. People don't care if an innocent man is beat up by 4 bigger guys. Yet, society will get pissed if some woman dates a thug and gets beat up by him.

2. Society doesn't care about male rape victims. Women already got a metoo thing going on so the can have any guy locked up now.

3. If you are short, thin, or lacking as a man ALL women will reject you. Modern women can get tons of guys even if fat

4. There is no empathy for men. Nobody gives a damn about you. If you are an omega male you will stay invisible and die invisible.

5. Men have to care about women's issues. Women don't give a damn about male problems. Matter of fact all women laugh at the though of supporting mens issues.

6. Men have to be 100% confident like a soulless robot. Society doesn't realize having flawed confidence is what makes us human yet men must be perfect. All women will dump you if you aren't perfect in emotions.

So why bother being male? I gain NOTHING from being male. Being male just means I suffer 24/7 all day every day. Nothing in this universe gives a **** about me because I have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I don't see the benefit of going from being an unattractive, balding, dim man to being an unattractive, balding, dim woman.

:lol: love it when people say Alpha, Beta and Omega males :rofl:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :lol: love it when people say Alpha, Beta and Omega males :rofl:
    your omega

ReputationRep:
    Lol I must say I’ve seen more ugly guys dating beautiful women than the other way around. You keep saying “society” like you are not part of it. Start a men’s rights movement if you truly think these problems exist in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)

Basically what this means is that I'm a genetic failure if my Redpill understanding is correct. I'm 5'4", extremely ugly, balding, bad genes, bad eyes, very low IQ.

I've always been invisible to everybody and all women on earth are disgusted by my existence. This is normal if you think about it because I'm an omega male.

Now my theory goes like this. Seeing as I'm literally hopeless why not become female? I'll never be and Alpha male or beta.

1. People don't care if an innocent man is beat up by 4 bigger guys. Yet, society will get pissed if some woman dates a thug and gets beat up by him.

2. Society doesn't care about male rape victims. Women already got a metoo thing going on so the can have any guy locked up now.

3. If you are short, thin, or lacking as a man ALL women will reject you. Modern women can get tons of guys even if fat

4. There is no empathy for men. Nobody gives a damn about you. If you are an omega male you will stay invisible and die invisible.

5. Men have to care about women's issues. Women don't give a damn about male problems. Matter of fact all women laugh at the though of supporting mens issues.

6. Men have to be 100% confident like a soulless robot. Society doesn't realize having flawed confidence is what makes us human yet men must be perfect. All women will dump you if you aren't perfect in emotions.

So why bother being male? I gain NOTHING from being male. Being male just means I suffer 24/7 all day every day. Nothing in this universe gives a **** about me because I have a penis.
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    I'm afraid I don't see the benefit of going from being an unattractive, balding, dim man to being an unattractive, balding, dim woman.

OP would definitely benefit from switching to a female, have a look at my experiment

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post76043716

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    Many Male to female transgenders start out as an ugly man then become hot girls. It'll cost alot of money but it'll be worth it.

(Original post by Alamaniya)
    Lol I must say I’ve seen more ugly guys dating beautiful women than the other way around. You keep saying “society” like you are not part of it. Start a men’s rights movement if you truly think these problems exist in society.
    You posted this as a passive way of attacking be because I'm male. If I were a female you'd be more supportive. This proves my point that nobody cares about male suffering. (The moment you typed "Well I've seen or have ugly male friends that date hot women" Is the moment you ignored my problem. You based my suffering on your limited view of the issue based on your ugly people you know.)

Btw men's rights is pointless because people don't care about male suffering. I could be raped or beatup and nobody would care. Now if I'm a girl that dates a badboy and then gets abused everybody would support me.

Women = have it extremely easy. Men on the other had had to put on the alpha or generic ignorant beta male mask in society 24/7. Even then males aren't truly loved like how women are.

ReputationRep:
    That wasn’t my intention. Just saying that you should start some kind of movement. I hear a lot of men complaining about this yet nobody does anything about it, they complain about the feminist movement instead. Women weren’t allowed to vote until like 100 years ago. They kind of did something about. You’re not.

ReputationRep:
    That wasn’t my intention. Just saying that you should start some kind of movement. I hear a lot of men complaining about this yet nobody does anything about it, they complain about the feminist movement instead. Women weren’t allowed to vote until like 100 years ago. They kind of did something about. You’re not.
    Again, I am male so I'll gain no support or understanding. Stuff like Men's groups fail because it's human nature no to care about males. We men are by nature expendable.

See that's what I think you don't understand. Men have tried to do stuff but NOBODY cares. When women march people stop to look. When men try to do something we are hated.

ReputationRep:
    Could you please give an actual example of when that has happened? In Sweden, where I live, we have an association for men’s mental health and they’re trying to normalise that men can cry and be open about their feelings. The funny thing is that it’s mostly women supporting it while other men would call you gay if you joined.

ReputationRep:
    r/inceltears
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "Hello, my desperation is so unattractive that I am prepared to buy into some complete ********.."

ReputationRep:
    Could you please give an actual example of when that has happened? In Sweden, where I live, we have an association for men’s mental health and they’re trying to normalise that men can cry and be open about their feelings. The funny thing is that it’s mostly women supporting it while other men would call you gay if you joined.
    I'm in America.............land of the *******s. Much like in your Sweden here in America a few Men's rights and Mgtow did try t have a few meetups and other stuff like male health issues, but it never works. Even our politicians and news refuse to talk about male problems.

(BTW here in America Trump just makes things worse when he attacks female victims like he did Friday. Now people REALLY don't care about male issues.)

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Omega superior to Alpha?
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 1280x720-5cp.jpg (169.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    god i wish we could purge TSR of all these whiny guys from reddit. maybe i should learn to be more empathetic because i want to be a doctor one day.

ReputationRep:
    This is the last time I'm offering to help anyone in the relationships section.

Stop using omega.
    No one apart from a few socially awkward redditors know what it means. Its not healthy

Basically what this means is that I'm a genetic failure if my Redpill understanding is correct.
    Ok why are you reading the redpill? Its not going to help you its just gonna make you feel worse if you sit on your PC whining and not doing anything to improve yourself.

I'm 5'4"
    Accept it, be stoic. You can't change height. Find a male role-model who is also very short but successful. If you into bodybuilding look at Franco Colombo.

extremely ugly, balding
    I highly doubt you're as ugly as you think you are, you're probably just super insecure. But assuming what you say is true, its not the end of the world. It can be changed easily. Ugly body? Stop whining go lift and eat properly not like a pizza gobbling WoW dork. Ugly face? Lose body fat, grow facial hair. Balding? Succeed in life, earn enough $$ and you can get a hair transplant. Any other insecurities related to look? Succeed in life, earn enough $$ and you can get plastic surgery.

bad genes, bad eyes, very low IQ.
    Define bad genes? No one cares about eyes. Low IQ? I scored very low on an IQ test in school when I was 12 but it didn't stop me from going to a prestigious university to study an in-demand subject. Stop looking for excuses, get a grip and get to work.

I've always been invisible to everybody and all women on earth are disgusted by my existence.
    Because you have 0 looks, money or status right now. All can be changed with some hard, hard work.

This is normal if you think about it because I'm an omega male.
    If you keep calling yourself an 'omega' you shall be an 'omega' till the day you die.

No you need to stop being lazy and learn to be a man. No one teaches boys to be men these days you gotta learn it yourself. If you want to be half-woman half-man go and become a transgender woman. But you won't be able to have kids or a family and no one will date you. You'll be forever alone for the rest of your life. Women won't see you as a real woman (despite what they say)

If you're so worried about getting knocked out, learn a martial art and start lifting. I can guarantee you if you look like you bench 140kg men are gonna think twice before starting a fight with you. Also for your information, shorter people are better at lifting than taller guys.

You're a man, you have the means to defend yourself if you start acting like one!

Don't be thin and lacking and you won't have any problems. Trust me if you're successful but a little on the short side no one but the most picky of the pickiest of girls are gonna care. Italian men are super short but have no problems in this area.

Rightfully so because you're lazy with no work ethic.

No one is forcing you to care about 'women's issues' That is up to you. YOU decide what to believe.

Be stoic.

If you think lifes gonna be better being half-woman half-man you're one delusional little boy. You need help.

God I was hoping to go to med school with the hope of becoming a psychiatrist. I really doubt I'm gonna go in to psychiatry now cos I just can't be emphatic towards people like you. Its just not in me. People lose their eye-sight, arms and they give life everything they have. They deserve lots of empathy but you? You deserve none.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickyrossman)
    Stop whining go lift and eat properly not like a pizza gobbling WoW dork.
    I'll have you know that I play WoW and my favourite food is KFC. P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yukikobestgirl)
    I'll have you know that I play WoW and my favourite food is KFC. P
    I'm more of a McDonalds guy. You seen the new grand big mac? Its my excuse to have a cheat day.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a McDonalds guy. You seen the new grand big mac? Its my excuse to have a cheat day.
    Used to be more of a McDonalds guy then they changed the BBQ sauce recipe

ReputationRep:
    god i wish we could purge TSR of all these whiny guys from reddit. maybe i should learn to be more empathetic because i want to be a doctor one day.
    You don't learn to be empathetic!:fyi:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.