Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I fell out with my friends watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, I don’t know what to do because my friends kept constantly leaving me out after I told them
    About it so I just stopped talking to them. We got into an argument and we haven’t spoke since then, and I’m realising now I’m going to be by myself in sixth form. I have a friend, but she’s in another form. So, really I’m on my own in form which is really depressing and honestly it makes me not want to go to school. I actually feel like skipping because I hate feeling this alone. It’s the worst feeling being around them as well because they are in my form, so I have to be around them and everyone else in form talks to them so obviously I can’t really talk in form, so I just sit on my own. I feel like it’s ruining my whole sixth form experience, even worse, I can’t even find a job or anything to be able to make new friends outside of sixth form. I don’t know, I’m kind of venting. Everything is just awful right now.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about it too much seeing as you don't have long left at school now. Try making friends with people in your classes. All it takes is to make one good friend and start hanging out with their group and you could have a new group of friends. Try and be positive and look at it as a chance to speak to new people
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMathsxo)
    I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about it too much seeing as you don't have long left at school now. Try making friends with people in your classes. All it takes is to make one good friend and start hanging out with their group and you could have a new group of friends. Try and be positive and look at it as a chance to speak to new people
    Yeah, it’s just hard when everyone already has their own friendship groups. I try to be positive, but as soon as I go to school and realise I’m alone that positivity goes out the window.

ReputationRep:
    Just forget them. It means nothing and just focus on your studies and hobbies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigAnt)
    Just forget them. It means nothing and just focus on your studies and hobbies.
    I’m looking for a new hobbie, but can’t think of any.
    Got any ideas

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.