Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nowadays, many people keep getting blonde highlights. Why has it become so popular?

Even with men it is becoming popular..

ReputationRep:
    Blonde highlights have been popular for years! Have you seen the tiger stripes of the 90s?! As to why they're popular? Idk, I think people can look great with highlights providing they work for their hair colour and look natural, think someone with naturally dark blonde hair which gets lighter blonde streaks with sun exposure. But it generally looks very obvious when faked (like people with anything darker than light brown hair that put blonde in) and I don't know what possess them! I guess much like having a tan, it's to achieve a sunkissed look? But it's fooling no one!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved to the fashion and beauty forum

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.